Friday, January 8, 2010

Updates Updates!

so I've got a couple of Project Updates (sorry no images this time)

War of Words
So I've finished up all of the art for War of Words. Tim's finishing up the game, and after Creator's club testing should make its way onto Xbox Live in the month.

Wind
I'm doing some breakdowns of the animatic to fix the pacing, and plan on developing a new schedule for the team soon.

Portfolio
I'm doing a whole-scale rebuild of my website, and my Physical Portfolio. I'm really a Generalist, and my website doesn't reflect that, so I plan on fixing them. I also have to redo my business cards as well.

0 comments:

About This Blog

This is the home to Stephen Scott's ramblings. Stephen is a Indie Game Designer, 2D/3D Artist and Student at DigiPen Institute of Technology. He is currently looking for full-time employment (graduates May 2010) in a WA Game Company

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP